Monday, November 17, 2008

following the right path

I feel as though I have so many options but yet no option at all. It seems like just a year ago I felt that my life was going just as I had planned. I miss being in school....chasing my dream. When did life become just a place to get through? What happened to being a nurse at the age of 22? I knew there would be obstacles and that God's path for me wouldn't always be what I hoped for. I am praying for a new beginning. I am ready to get my life in order. My family and a few close friends are pushing for me to move back to Sulphur Springs to take some time to catch up on things that I lost touch on. But what if it isn't the right thing for me right now? What if it is what is best? I am praying for guidance...to the only person who knows me better than myself. I want to see the world, help children in need, make the best of what I have to offer the world. I am strong....I just need to feel it deep within me. I know that God would never put me somewhere that I can survive. He brought me to Dallas for a reason, I just need to stop fighting it. Open my eyes Dear Lord that is all I ask for today.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Keep praying, He will show you what to do. Don't over-think your decision, just TRUST.
Love you!